Facebook is one of the most powerful free tools available for companies to connect with their customers. There are over 65 million businesses with a Facebook Business Page and more than 1.9 billion users log into monthly, therefore Facebook marketing must be a high priority for all small businesses.
In this evening workshop you will see, hear and understand:
- How to set up an attractive Facebook Page that gets results
- The basics you must get right
- Facebook terminology and jargon
- How and what to post on Facebook
- How to include photos, images, videos and links
- Settings, security and privacy...and much more
With plenty of time for questions, and the opportunity for one-to-one coaching, you will leave the workshop feeling inspired to get started with your Facebook Page, know how to use it professionally and confidently and eager to start maximising your business opportunities.
Please note - This workshop is designed specifically for beginners, so if you are already experienced using this social media channel, this session is not for you. Please check The Big House website to see if there are any intermediate/technical courses.