If your business is not on Twitter yet, your competitors are, and they are getting their marketing messages, news and special deals out to your target audience right now. Not only that, your customers are looking on Twitter for products or services like yours. 72% of Twitter followers are likely to make a purchase after following or engaging with a business on Twitter because reading and engaging with their tweets keeps that company top of mind.
In this Evening Workshop you will see, hear and understand:
- How set up an attractive Twitter profile
- Twitter terminology and jargon
- The Twitter basics you must get right
- Talking on Twitter – how and what to tweet including photo’s, videos and links
- How to find and follow people to build your network
- What hashtags are and how to use them . . . and much more . . .
With plenty of time for questions, and the opportunity for one-to-one coaching, you will leave the workshop feeling inspired to get started with Twitter, know how to use it professionally and confidently and eager to start tweeting
Please note - This workshop is designed specifically for beginners, so if you are already experienced using this social media channel, this session is not for you. Please check The Big House website to see if there are any intermediate/technical courses.