LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network. With over half a billion users globally, one in three people on the planet are on LinkedIn. In a world of scams, spam and other online nasties, being on LinkedIn provides your audience with visibility and is an important trust factor in your personal branding.
If you want opportunities come to you, your optimised LinkedIn profile will bring new clients, potential partners, new business, suppliers, a new job and more
In this Evening Workshop you will see, hear and understand:
- How to set up an appealing profile that gets you noticed
- The LinkedIn basics you must get right
- How to build your professional network
- How to write LinkedIn posts and what to say
- Messages, invitations, notifications, settings, privacy and much more . . . .
With plenty of time for questions, and the opportunity for one-to-one coaching, you will leave the workshop feeling inspired to get started with LinkedIn, know how to use it professionally and confident that your profile stands out from the crowd
Please note - This workshop is designed specifically for beginners, so if you are already experienced using this social media channel, this session is not for you. Please check The Big House website to see if there are any intermediate/technical courses.