Business Model Masterclass - Workshop 2
In this two-day interactive masterclass, you'll discover how tools such as the business model canvas to map and re-design your business model, generate new ideas, customers and revenues.
Who is it for?
SMEs and micro-businesses in the creative and digital sectors seeking to -
- Improve their business model
- Get to grips with new tools and technique
- Have a more holistic, visual and practical approach to strategy and planning
How will you benefit?
By getting to grips with the business model canvas - now used by over 5 million people world wide - exploring case studies and applying design thinking, you will:
- Clarify your vision and how this drives your business model and strategy
- Map and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current business model
- Generate ideas and opportunities for growth
- Learn new skills and make new contacts
Ellen O'Hara - Masterclass leader
Ellen is freelance business strategist, researcher, coach and facilitator working in the creative and cultural industries. She specialises in business model design, organisational development and access to finance, and draws on a unique blend of experience from the private, public and third sectors spanning more than 15 years. Ellen is a SFEDI accredited coach, Fellow of the RSA and Clore Leadership Fellow.